Monday, April 7, 2008

Wow! I did it! Gee, now I have to figure out what to say here. My goal is to eventually be able to have this be a blog that the bookmobile users could visit anytime to know what is new and newsworthy on the bookmobile.

I am looking forward to these 8n08 exercises to drag me into the 21st century since I am very technically challenged. I have looked at the flickr exercise and I'm looking forward to playing at home to upload some vacation photos. I found the mashups to be a blast! Kym, how did you know to include the wine site for me? One of my goals has been to create a mashup for the bookmobile stops -- I just didn't know that was what it was called. I have spent a little time on Googlemaps today trying to create a bookmobile map, but so far I'm just frustrated -- the tutorial is way too sketchy so it is going to take some time to figure out. If anyone else is a master at this please let me know!

Well, that is it for now. I need to get to work on information for our upcoming Library Live.

No comments: